We are in need of a Digital Marketing Lead to join our team to assist with growth initiatives. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, deploying and evaluating various marketing experiments in a methodical approach with the goal of acquiring new customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement Acuspire's digital marketing plan, with weekly and monthly scheduled posts around various topics of interest.
- Leverage Acuspire's media and content library to create fresh content for social media.
- Set up marketing pages to generate sales lead signups (using Unbounce, Instapage, ClickFunnels or similar).
- Create and fine-tune digital marketing funnels.
- Review Hubspot, Google Analytics and social media dashboards on a daily basis.
- Identify fall-off points where prospective customers disengage.
- Identify stickiest content that gains the most traction and conversions to meetings booked.
Knowledge and skills
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Basic knowledge with graphic editing for social media content, using simple tools like Canva, Photopea, Photoshop or similar
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing
- Understanding of A/B testing
- Understanding of NPS score
- Ability to translate data-driven insights into decisions and actions
- Expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Prior experience with marketing tools such as MailChimp, HubSpot, Optimizely or Salesforce (nice to have)
Background in Marketing, Communications or any other applicable field or experience
Remote and/or Calgary (hybrid or remote)
$50,000 - $60,000
Hours per week
- Mentorship and/or Coaching
- Flexible work schedule
- Option to work remotely
We currently have a sales pipeline of over 1,000 prospective customers, in addition to thousands of followers on social media and thousands of organizations subscribed to emails. Part of this project will involve working ways to re-engage with stale leads and generate new meetings.
The successful candidate will be able to gain real-world experience building upon their existing education and skill set to help a rapidly growing technology startup scale its operations. They will be working on the leading edge of modern marketing and sales processes.
Explain how this position promotes (directly or indirectly) the digitalization of your organization or operational processes
Acuspire's mission is a future without job search. We connect skilled jobseekers with their dream jobs using AI-assisted search technologies, and we help employers by bringing them qualified talent. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and exciting company serving jobseekers and employers.
Key Skills, Tools and Experience
- Social Media
- Marketing Communications
- Google Analytics
- Content Library
- google analytics
- social media
- Digital Marketing